Thursday, July 13, 2006

the F.I.R.S.T mo...

Mommy was scared to take me out for an outing as i would cry most of the time..and being a new mom, she's trying to figure out wot i wanted...so....
1. I'M HUNGRY ALL THE TIME!!!! I wake up every 2 hours no matter where we were...in the malls, in the car......yadda......yadda......yadda.....and when i'm hungry ME CAN NO WAIT!!!!....teeheheh.....should've seen mommy's sleepy face during d night/morning feed.....and how she would frantically look for the parents' room @ the malls.....and oh...there's this one time we were late for my Physio appointment coz i wanted my milk there n then...so auntie oja had to pull into some dodgy factory carpark so mommy can feed me! tho there were tok ma, auntie oja n mommy n lil' Aida, we locked the car, fearing some God-knows-wot would suddenly pop up in dat deserted carpark....
getting ready for an outing....i was only 5 days old here.......
take a reaaaallll good look at my angelic face...it' ll last err..till the next red traffic light! afta dat listen to my crying..like it or not! me in my car seat.. love the bunny head rest!
2. I don't like to be put in my pram!! Just want mommy or daddy or anyone to hold me all the time...aahhhh.......love to be cuddled....its soo warm...zzzzzzzzzzz....
my first victim...see how bad her eye-bags are? yup...thanks to me...
my second victim..........
my third...tok ayah always takes me to buy groceries...
tok ma is my forth victim..well..actually she carried me more than anyone else!! teehee....love u tok ma!
and the list goes on...tok wan would let me sleep in her arms for hours..dats y when she went back to KL...crib???????? wot CRIB??????!!!!!

No comments: